Advanced IMPLANT Surgery Room
The brand new implant dental surgery room at Dr. Falvey‘s office is equipped with state of the art equipment and current technology amenities. Some of the features include:
- ImageWorks 3D Digital X-ray Scanner
- Process for PRF Duo Centrifuge for producing Autologous Platelet Concentrate (APC), also known as platelet rich fibrin — used to accelerate healing and decrease post-op pain in dental bone grafting.
- Ozone Generator: concentrated ozone is a powerful and effective disinfectant that Dr. Falvey sometimes uses for treating infections, creating a potent disinfectant saline, or preventing dental infections before, during, and after surgery.
- Piezomed Oral Surgery Device: minimally invasive, maximally effective device that uses innovative ultrasound technology resulting in precision and little to no blood-loss during oral surgery; using high frequency micro vibrations, only bone substance is resected, leaving surrounding soft tissue uninjured, resulting in less pain and quicker healing for the patient.
- Periotome: used for atraumatic removal of infected teeth.
- Guided Implant Surgery using Nobel Biocare guided surgery protocol.
- 3D Surgical Guides made in house using Blue Sky Bio and Shining 3D Ds-Ex with the Cel Robox 3D printer.
We're ready to help!
We aim to empower patients to achieve the highest level of oral health they hope for. Contact us today to schedule an appointment!