Why Choose Our Practice?
When it comes to picking a dentist, we know that you have options. Personalized, gentle, comprehensive patient care is our number one priority.
Here are just a few things that make our practice unique:
oVER THIRTY YEARS EXPERIENCE IN MODERN DENTAL CARE
From the beginning of Dr. Falvey’s dental career in 1984 he has stayed abreast of and gained training in advanced dental techniques and technology. The following is a list of some of the special training and programs Dr. Falvey has been involved with.
- In 1984, Dr. Falvey graduated from University of California, San Francisco Dental School, the number two dental school in the United States, second only to Harvard Dental School.
- From 1992-95, Dr. Falvey completed the Mastery Course at the Center for Professional Development in Scottsdale, Arizona.
- In 1996, Dr. Falvey completed a two-year post-graduate study in Advanced Gnathological Occlusion Principles and Techniques at The Foundation for Advanced Continuing Education.
- In 2007, Dr. Falvey completed the first San Francisco Implant Dentistry Continuum, completing over 160 hours of training.
- Also in 2007, Dr. Falvey achieved the title of Fellow after completing a fellowship with The International Congress of Oral Implantologists.
- In 2010, Dr. Falvey completed the LLU/AAID Implant MaxiCourse at Loma Linda University’s School of Dentistry.
- In 2013, Dr. Falvey was recognized as an Associate Fellow of the American Academy of Implant Dentistry. He is one of the leading experts in implant care. To qualify for the award, Dr. Falvey completed a minimum of 300 hours of post-doctoral instructions in implant dentistry, performed implant cases, and passed the academy’s Associate Fellow examination which consisted of a written exam, a series of oral exams, and defense of three implant cases.
- In 2015, Dr. Falvey completed the coursework necessary to become board certified in Oral Sedation Dentistry.
- In 2016, Dr. Falvey completed a training program under Dr. Hilt Tatum, Jr., D.D.S. in advanced bone grafting procedures (NIRISAB in Comprehensive Oral Implantology) from the Tatum Institute International in France.
Dr. Falvey with Dr. Hilt Tatum in France. Dr. Tatum is one of the founding fathers of modern implant dentistry.
We're ready to help!
We aim to empower patients to achieve the highest level of oral health they hope for. Contact us today to schedule an appointment!
Care and Commitment
From the front office to the exam room, our practice is made up of professionals who take your oral health very seriously. Using state-of-the art equipment designed with safety and efficiency in mind, we are able to offer top-notch care. As you walk through our office, you will notice that everything is clean, comfortable and thoroughly sterilized. Your safety and comfort are our priority.
Honesty and Affordability
We know that the cost of care can be confusing. In addition to offering a number of in-office payment options to fit your budget, we also give you up-front cost information on your treatment ahead of time. We accept a variety of insurance plans, and we offer various forms of dental financing with credit available in time frames that fit your needs. We are happy to help you navigate your dental insurance and alternative payment options.
Easy Access to Dental Care and Information
We know that your time is valuable to you, and that’s why we offer extended office hours on select days, dental appointment reminders, and a quick turnaround time on calls and appointment requests. We are happy to answer any questions or concerns in the office, over the phone or via email.
Comprehensive Dental Care in One Location
At Paul Falvey, DDS, we are qualified to handle all aspects of your care, so you are always surrounded by people that you trust. If we must refer out, we promise to send you to carefully vetted colleagues who apply the same professional principles in their office that we do in ours.
We respect and understand that many patients experience dental anxiety. At our office, we do everything we can to make sure that your experience is as enjoyable as possible. By communicating clearly what you can expect during your treatment, we are often able to alleviate dental fear. We encourage you to bring headphones and music to listen to during your treatment and ask us about dental sedation options.
At our practice, you aren’t just a patient. We take an interest in you and your oral health needs. We think you’ll find a friend in your dental professional during your visit!